Pinned Tweet
Told you it wasn't luck.
Since the post below, the new calls hit:
$VELO +143% in 5 weeks
$RDW +130% in 2 weeks
$AAOI +120% in 6 weeks
$ASTI +115% in 8 days
$OUST +99% in 3 weeks
$RCAT +80% in 2 weeks
$SNOW +75% in 8 weeks
$RR +75% in 4 weeks
$COCO +68% in 4 weeks
$ASTS +64% in 2 weeks
$IREN +59% in 4 weeks
$GRRR +52% in 10 days
$ONDS +50% in 3 weeks
$AVAV +33% in 9 days
$CIFR +29% in 3 weeks
$RDDT +25% in 1 week
$1,000 into every call. $16,000 in β $28,170 out. Peak from our posts.
~3 week average hold. No leverage. No options.
DM me for receipts.
Still the best free resource on here.
Call it luck one more time.
$ASTI +86% in 5 days
$ASTS +128% in 2 months
$HIMS +83% in 2 months
$NBIS +83% in 3 weeks
$SIDU +79% in 6 days
$DELL +62% in 2 months
$OKLO +49% in 3 weeks
$CIFR +47% in 3 weeks
$AFRM +47% in 1 month
$CRDO +43% in 2 weeks
$IREN +42% in 2 weeks
$BAND +38% in 3 weeks
$HOOD +35% in 1 week
$RR +28% in 2 weeks
$BB +25% in 1 week
$1,000 into every call. $15,000 in β $23,750 out.
~3 week average hold.
No leverage. No options.
DM me for receipts.
Name a better free resource. I'll wait.
$ZTS We got the breakout, now it's time for the retest π
Price is pulling back on lower volume to the trendline and 50DMA confluence.
Support there is another easy buy imo.
This is one of my favourite safehavens.
$ZTS There's the breakout π
If you are looking for a safehaven, this is an easy buy.
$SFM Charted to perfection π
Price is down 22% after earnings and has dropped exactly to the 0.786 fib.
I want to see this level hold before buying, and if this level is lost, expect a test of the 0.887 fib.
Long term Wave 3 target: 561% π
$SFM Is nearing a buy π
Price has rejected off the 200WMA and looks set to test the 0.786 fib.
Support there is an easy buy, as we can already see some bullish divergence.
Wave 3 target: 561% π
$CAVA Is looking great π
Price has shot up 9% today and is now above the 50DMA.
If this level can hold, I'll be buying.
Wave 3 target: 138% π
$CAVA Looks promising π
Price is now approaching the 50DMA from below, showing great relative strength.
Flipping this level to support would be very positive.
I plan to buy in subwave 2. Alt scenario is a deeper primary wave 2 marked in red.
Wave 3 target: 144% π
$FTAI BOOM π
Price is up 17% today after great earnings and is now above the 50DMA.
I want to see this level hold, where Iβd consider adding to my position.
Wave B target: 64% π
$FTAI Patience π
Price has slipped below the 0.5 fib this week, and unless this level is reclaimed I expect a test of the 0.618 fib.
Support there is where I'll DCA into my position.
Wave B target: 138% π
$ONDS We have a breakout π
Price is up over 15% since testing the 0.618 fib and is now above the trendline.
Next I want to see price flip the 50DMA to support, where I'll be tempted to buy.
Wave 3 target: 335% π
$ONDS Is sitting at a key level π
Price continues to consolidate at the 0.618 fib, I want to see this level hold and breakout.
However if price loses this level, a test of the 0.786 fib and 200WMA is likely.
Wave 3 target: 398% π
$DASH I still expect lower π
Price is up 6% today, however it's still below the 200DMA.
I expect a rejection here followed by a move down to the 0.618 fib, where I plan to buy.
Wave 3 target: 292% π
$DASH At a key level π
Price is sitting at the 200DMA. Losing this level confirms a new low and a test of the 0.618 fib.
Support there is an easy buy.
Wave 3 target: 292% π
$NOW Is not the time to buy π
Price is down 26% today after earnings, and I expect this to be the start of a much larger pullback.
I'm targeting a bottom at the 0.786 fib, where I plan to buy very heavy.
Long term Wave 3 target: 739% π
$NOW Don't chase this π
Despite the rally in the last few months, I'm still confident this is corrective.
Price is clearly finding resistance at the fibs for Wave 4 of Wave C.
Losing the trendline confirms new lows towards the 0.786 fib.
Long term Wave 3 target: 739% π
$ADBE Is very high on my long term watchlist π
Price looks set to be in Wave 4 of Wave C, meaning one more leg down to the 0.786 fib is likely.
Support there is where I plan to build a large position.
Long term Wave 3 target: 771% π
$ADBE I canβt wait to get my hands on this π
Price is bouncing off the 200 WMA, likely for subwave 4
I expect a final flush down to the 0.786 Fib where I will be buying
Patience.
$GOOG I expect lower π
Price is down 12% after earnings and looks set to test the 0.382 fib.
If support shows up there, I'll likely buy.
Wave 5 target: 76% π
$GOOG No changes hereπ
Price down 10% since, I'm still expecting a test of the 50 WMA
Support there is a golden buying opportunity
Wave 5 target: +76% π
$AMZN down 5% after earningsβ¦
I think $AMZN has found a top π
Price has hit the standard 1 fib extension for Wave 5 and is clearly struggling at that level.
Additionally, price is trading within a rising wedge.
RSI is showing huge bearish divergence.
All these confluences line up for a correction to start next.
A breakdown from the rising wedge confirms the start of Wave A.
And I expect this to take a few years, however I'm targeting the 0.5 or 0.618 fib for a long term bottom.
I'll certainly be buying $AMZN at those levels.
π’ $NFLX I'm starting a position here π’
On the hourly timeframe, price has tested the 0.618 fib and flipped green.
My next buy will be once price flips the 200WMA to support.
My full trade plan is in the quoted post below.
Fuck it. Here's why I'm buying $NFLX
Full trade plan below. Entries, exits and where I'm wrong π§΅
$ROOT Continues to look solid here π
Price is hovering just above the 50DMA and is finding some support.
However there is a lot of resistance above including the 200DMA/WMA.
I want to see these levels flipped to support before I get interested.
Wave 3 target: 62% π
$ROOT Looking strong π
Price is up 3% today above the 50DMA and buying volume remains strong.
The key level is the 200WMA. Flipping that level to support is where I'm very interested.
Wave 3 target: 62% π



























