first entry's npoc got front ran - probably gets nuked through if and when it goes back to it.
cancelling and waiting for the swing instead.
$BTC
I'm going to try a 2nd LTF entry as well, along with my other wider SL entry.
November PO3 ⌛️
$BTC
booked 80% of my long
waiting for the short - hopefully we get it tomorrow
GN
$BTC
Tbf, the two most popular CT predictions played out.
The only issue is that they played out on USDT.D and ETH, not $BTC.
good morrow
plan remains the same
hedge short in the red box and wait to see whether the long or short gets taken out
$BTC
I'm ngl, I thought we'd get an ETH PWL SMT but BTC is the weaker one atm.
I'm still in my long from last Thursday.
If they made me hold through this chop and still take my stop in the end, then prepare me a set of nuts to kick please.
$BTC
I'm ngl, I thought we'd get an ETH PWL SMT but BTC is the weaker one atm.
I'm still in my long from last Thursday.
If they made me hold through this chop and still take my stop in the end, then prepare me a set of nuts to kick please.
$BTC
On a Sunday though.
Anyway, enjoy your weekend!
$BTC
I've been building nonstop since.
It's not trading-related, and I was building for myself, tbh.
But if it's going to be useful for me, it should be useful for you guys too.
If you're interested in AI, watch this space.




















